October is breast cancer awareness month and the National Breast Cancer Research Institute is asking everyone to consider holding a fundraising event at home, in your community or at work to help support breast cancer research and here is why.
• 1 in 9 Irish women will develop breast cancer during their lifetime.
• More than 3,200 cases of breast cancer are diagnosed each year in Ireland.
• Breast Cancer can affect anyone – irrespective of age, lifestyle and gender.
• Women are most commonly diagnosed after the age 50.
• Approximately 16 men will develop breast cancer each year in Ireland.
Your support can really help us make a difference.
To pick up a fundraising pack call us at 091 863 917 or Email Hello@BreastCancerResearch.ie